INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED DSLR CLASS
Price includes two classes from 7 - 9:30 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday or one class from 10 am - 4 pm on Saturday depending on the dates.
What you will learn:
- Exposure triangle re-cap
- Reading and understanding your histogram
- Advanced metering techniques
- Exposure compensation do’s and don’ts
- How to set a custom white balance Understanding
- TTL flash techniques in both Manual and Aperture priority modes
- Outdoor portraiture on bright sunny days with a speedlite
- Off camera flash techniques
- How to completely control ambient light with your flash
- Product and commercial lighting techniques using one flash and so much more!
Payment due upon registration to reserve your place in class.